Some of your questions will have answers below. If not, contact us for more information and for advice on your real estate career choices.

What are the registration requirements to work in real estate in SA?

In South Australia, you must be registered with Consumer and Business Services to work in real estate as a:
  • Sales Representative (see here and here)
  • Land Agent (see here and here)
  • Auctioneer (see here)
  • Commercial Property Manager
rsz_sa-trade-licensing-logoIf you have any concerns about your eligibility to register to work in Real Estate (e.g. problems with a police clearance certificate, or you're moving to South Australia from interstate), please contact SA Trade Licensing or call Sam directly on 0430 206 032

How long will it take to complete my Course?

Depending on your knowledge, skills, background and circumstances you can complete your Certificate IV in Property Services or Diploma of Property Service in as little as 5 weeks, or you can take up to 12 months. The Residential Property Management Course is delivered over 4 days. Contact us to discuss how we can work with you to achieve your time-frame and work around your current commitments.

How do I pay for my course?

We accept Visa, MasterCard, bank card and payments directly into our bank account through EFT. Please refer to our schedule of fees for more information.

What's a USI?

The Unique Student Identifier or USI is an Australian Government initiative, it is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations. You can apply for a USI or we can do it on your behalf.

© 2017 - Real Estate Training Academy, Adelaide, South Australia

RTO: 41499