|Residential Property Management (RPM) program: The RPM program is recommended for individuals who are seeking to develop skills in residential property management. Click here to view RPM program Guide|
|Career Pathways: This course is suitable for people who want to work for an agent in residential property management, working for landlords and investors seeking tenants for their properties. You will connect to a host of landlords and investors and be involved in managing tenancies.
The SA Government announced on 11 November 2016 that licensing of residential property managers will become compulsory throughout South Australia. The SA Government has not announced any details about licensing commencement dates, educational or other requirements.
|Description: Our Residential Property Management program is contextualised for South Australia and comprises of 5 accredited units from our CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) and CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management).|
|Duration: Duration is dependent upon each student's time commitment. If students attend the night classes they may be able to complete the program in 4 weeks. If undertaking it Online or Distance only your completion time may be less than 4 weeks.|
|Course Structure The units in the Residential Property Management (RPM) program are:
• CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
• CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
• CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
• CPPDSM4010A Lease property
• CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
|Assessment: No Exams! Our assessment for Property Management include multiple-choice questions, short to medium length answer questions and case studies. The assessment is easy to follow and can be completed at your own pace.|
|Flexible Study Options: study when and where you want by choosing a flexible study option to suit you:
• Online only or combine Online with Night Classes;
• Distance Learning only or combine Distance with Night Classes;
• 1-Day Workshops to supplement all study options are available to all enrolled students.
|Minimum Entry Requirements:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have access to a printer, the internet and a laptop, desktop PC, tablet or similar device capable of internet browsing, emailing and word processing (Microsoft Office is preferred)
• Must be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia, or be on a visa subclass that does not have study restrictions.
|Issuing statement of attainment: To be issued with a statement of attainment students must have satisfactorily completed all required assessments, paid all their fees and provided us with a verifiable USI.|
|RPM program Fee: $750|
|For more information, contact George 0418 853 579 or Darren 0413 925 880 or email email@example.com|