Click "Contact Us" and subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Property Manager Registration (PMR) in South Australia

Sales Representative

Sales Representative

Selling Real Estate (including Businesses) can lead to a very exciting and financially rewarding career. As a Sales Representative you must work for a Registered Land Agent (RLA) to sell Real Estate which can include all types of  properties (residential, rural, commercial etc.) and businesses.

In South Australia you must be a Registered Sales Representative (RSR) to sell land or businesses.

Our Certificate IV in Real Estate (Property Services) meets the educational requirements for registration as a Registered Sales Representative (RSR) and features:

  • a total of 24 nationally recognized units of competency
  • 2 Auction units which allow you to also register with CBS SA as a Land Auctioneer
  • a Buyer’s Agent unit to enhance your skills and career options.

Certificate IV Course Guide

Registration Requirements (SA Gov)