We wish all our students and supporters a wonderful and joyous Holiday Period
Our office will close on Friday 20 Dec 2019 and re-open on Thursday 02 Jan 2020 during which time we will continue to take enrolments, enquiries and offer limited services

Own or Manage a Real Estate Agency

If your Real Estate career goal is to own or manage a Real Estate Agency in South Australia, then you must register with Consumer and Business Services as a Registered Land Agent (RLA). This is the highest level of Real Estate registration in South Australia.

A Registered Land Agent can:

  • work as a sales representative for another Registered Land Agent, or
  • own and/or operate a Real Estate Agency.

Our CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) meets the educational requirements to register as a Registered Land Agent (RLA) in South Australia.

Click on the button below to download our Diploma course guide or click here to enrol.

Diploma Course Guide (pdf)

SA Gov Registration Requirements