Property Managers are good with people and connecting with owners, tenants, and property maintenance services to successfully manage properties.
Property Managers market and lease properties, promptly deal with maintenance, collect rent and manage tenants on behalf of the owner. Property Management is central to the Real Estate industry and good Property Managers are always in demand.
Property Management is a great step into the industry. From there, become a Senior Property Manager, overseeing a team, or do further training to become a Sales Representative or Land Agent.
In South Australia, you must be a registered Property Manager. In addition, a registered Property Manager must work for a registered Land Agent.
If your career goal is Property Management, then you can achieve this through the following courses:
- Bundle 1 which allows you to register as a Sales Representative, Property Manager and/or an Auctioneer
- Bundle 2 which allows you to register as a Sales Representative and/or a Property Manager
- Property Manager course which allows you to register as a Property Manager
- Sales Representative to Property Manager course which allows you, as an already registered Sales Representative, to register as a Property Manager
- Property Manager Registration course which allows you to register as a Property Manager in SA (this course must be completed by 31 July 2021)
Click below to download our course guides or click here to enrol.
- Bundle & Save!
- Property Management Registration (New Course)
- Property Management Registration (Current Course) (this course must be completed by 31 July 2021)
Consumer and Business Services registration requirements can be found here