Real Estate Sales
Sales Representatives have great satisfaction in helping people buy and sell properties whilst enjoying a flexible schedule and being rewarded for their hard work.
Do you have great communication skills, a caring and honest character, and a genuine desire to help people? These are some of the attributes that make a successful Sales Representative where you can impact lives and be part of a community.
Sales Representatives engage with clients, list and market properties, conduct open inspections, negotiate transactions and more.
In South Australia you must be a registered Sales Representative to sell land or businesses or work as a buyer’s agent. In addition, a registered Sales Representative must work for a registered Land Agent.
If your career goal is Real Estate sales or to work as a buyer’s agent, then you can achieve this through the following courses:
- Bundle 1 which allows you to register as a Sales Representative, Property Manager and/or an Auctioneer
- Bundle 2 which allows you to register as a Sales Representative and/or a Property Manager
- Bundle 3 which allows you to register as a Sales Representative and/or an Auctioneer
- Sales Representative course which allows you to register as a Sales Representative
- Property Manager to Sales Representative course which allows you, as an already registered Property Manager (or with an entitlement to be registered), to register as a Sales Representative
Click below to download our Course Guides or click here to enrol.
Consumer and Business Services registration requirements can be found here