Real Estate Courses
Our courses and units of competency are issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and are nationally recognized.
As a Registered Training Organization (RTO 41499) we are recognized as a provider of quality-assured and nationally recognized training and qualifications and authorized to issue the following qualifications:
- CPP40307 – Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- CPP50307 – Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
The course materials and assessments we offer are contextualized to the Real Estate sector and more specifically to South Australian Real Estate laws and Federal Consumer laws.
We also offer the following individual business units:
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- BSBHRM505 – Manage remuneration and employee benefits