Diploma of Property Services
Our CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) is contextualized for South Australia laws and is a nationally accredited qualification.
It meets the educational requirements to register in South Australia as a:
- Registered Land Agent (RLA)
- Land Auctioneer
The Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) reflects the role of employers and employees who work in real estate and who comply with legislation and ethical requirements of real estate activities. You will learn and acquire a range of essential real estate related competencies and concepts such as:
- Working in the real estate sector, including laws and documentation
- Sales and marketing
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Conducting auctions
- Business broking
- Acting as a buyer’s agent
- Property management
- Agency management including finance and trust account management
- Human resource management
Click on the button below for a Cert IV course guide, or click here to enrol.