Become an Agency Partner
Are you looking for new staff and want access to our student database? Become an Agency Partner.
Real Estate Training Academy offers Real Estate Agencies the opportunity to become an Agency Partner, an initiative designed to connect our student database with Real Estate agencies looking to employ new talent.
There are no fees or monies involved in setting up an Agency Partner; we put a simple Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in place which can be terminated by either party at any time.
How it works
- The Agency Partner advises us when they are recruiting
- Real Estate Training Academy promotes the Agency Partner’s recruitment drive to our student database (but not to students who are already employed by an agency)
- Real Estate Training Academy will collect expressions of interest from students and forward their details to the Agency Partner
- Real Estate Training Academy promotes the Agency Partner’s logo on our website and advertising channels (including social media)
What we ask
- In exchange for promoting recruitment drives to our student database we request that Agency Partners participate in a minimum of one validation activity per year. This involves providing us with recommendations on improving our Learner Guides and assessments. Real Estate Training Academy wants to ensure our products are current with industry practice and are of the highest quality.
For more information
Contact us on 13000 RETAC (13000 73822) or email us at email@example.com